- March 30, 2020 - May 31, 2020
12:00 am - 11:55 pm
Desperate Need for PPE
There is a desperate need for any unused Personal Protective Gear by the medical and first responder communities.
This would include N95 Masks, P95 Masks, P100 Masks, Surgical Masks, Tyvek or like suits of any kind, isolation gowns, latex or nitrile gloves, goggles, protective eye wear and face shields. Also, hand sanitizer and alcohol/disinfecting wipes.
Please search your operations and consider a donation, if you do not have an immediate need for such PPE.
Check your supplies from:
- Completed Projects
- Discontinued Projects
- Training Exercises or Demonstrations
- Closed Operations
- Relocated Operations
- Closed Processes
- Buildings Scheduled for Demolition or Remodeling
- Closets of any kind that no one has looked in for months or years
- Old Spill Response Kits
Ask your clients, to do the same, such as:
- Schools/ Laboratories
- Maintenance/Landscaping/Paint Shops
- Arts and Crafts
- Tattoo Parlors
- Vet, Dental or Medical Clinics with Discontinued Operations
- Nail and Hair Salons with Discontinued Operations
- Garages or decommissioned service vehicles.
- Discontinued Cleaning and Asbestos/Lead abatement operations.
County Health Departments or EMA’s will accept your donations.
Call ahead to confirm the details of the donation.