- Chapter Meeting - 071918
July 19, 2018
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Hidden Risk In Emergency Response
WHEN: Thursday, July 19, 2018; Registration/Networking: 5:30 p.m.; Dinner: 6:00 p.m. Presentation follows dinner
COST: Dinner and registration – members – $29.00; non-members – $31.00; ASSP Student and Emeritus Members – $15
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- To Learn About Real World Research and Insights to Non-Compliance of Safety Shower Standards (ANSI Z358.1)
- To Learn How to Specify the Proper Equipment
- To Learn How You Can Achieve ANSI Z358.1 Compliance
- To Learn About Tepid Water System Design
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Facility Engineers • Health and Safety Personnel • Project Managers
- Mechanical Engineers • Piping Engineers • Design Engineers
PRESENTER: Nichole Whisman
Haws Integrated Sales Engineer
Nichole has her Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering and more than 15 years of engineering experience. Nichole has significant knowledge of fluid process equipment for industrial facilities, and is well versed on the current ANSI Z358.1 Standard and system design. She specializes in identifying cost effective solutions for emergency shower and eye/face wash stations.