Have a safety-related job opening at your company?
The ASSP Northern Ohio Chapter’s Jobs page provides organizations with a free means of finding qualified candidates to fill their positions while also providing ASSP members access to employment opportunities. To post a notice for an opening in your organization, contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Recruiter – Please include the date in which the job ad should be removed from the site. If no expiration date is provided, the job will be removed 30 days after publishing.
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a custodial team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Adheres to established procedures to provide a safe working environment including complying with OSHA, state/local, federal, and Aramark regulations
- Maintains a clean and orderly environment to project the safety and health of others
- Properly cleans and maintains housekeeping equipment
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Follows procedures for storage and disposal of trash and transports it to designated areas
- Reports maintenance concerns via work order requests to appropriate personnel
- Secures the facility, ensuring building is locked/unlocked as required
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s Degree required. (Must graduate between December 2020 – August 2021 to be eligible for the FY21 A2L Program)
There are two start dates for the 2021 Program: February and July. All degree requirements must be completed prior to the start date of the program (including any final internship requirements).
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Leadership skills, inclusive of supervisory responsibilities, team lead in a club/organization, and/or project management.
- The ability to communicate in an appropriate, clear, and concise manner with customers, clients, employees and leadership.
- The ability to manage through change and ambiguity in a fast pace environment.
- Cost control, budget responsibilities or inventory management experience desired.
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include nights, weekends or holidays according to business need.
- Ability / openness to relocation according to program / business need
- Valid driver’s license preferred
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future
Safety Manager – Eastern, NC
Fortune 500 Industry Leader is searching for a site Safety Manager. Ideal candidate will have a BS and a minimum 5+ years’ experience. Strong preference for candidates who have experience leading programs and have managerial experience. The position will report to the Plant Manager and will sit on the site Leadership Team. This is a world class company with great pay and benefits. A generous relocation package is available for the successful candidate. Please forward an MS Word resume to Tom Harrell at email@example.com
EHS Manager – Howmet Cleveland Operations, an aerospace forging facility, is seeking qualified candidates for its EHS Manager position. Under the direction of the location’s Director of Operations, the EHS Manager supervises and directs daily environmental, health, and safety functions for the Howmet Structure Systems, Cleveland Operations, unionized forging facility.
Details in the link, apply on line. https://aa176.taleo.net/careersection/howmet_ext_cs/jobdetail.ftl?job=21000213&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=