Amotec is actively seeking candidates for an Environmental, Health & Safety Manager opportunity. Located near Zanesville, OH our client is poised for substantial growth and opportunities, within this global manufacturing leader. The EH&S Manager will be responsible for creating and supporting all safety functions for a single site with 250+ employees. Our client offers a competitive base salary along with incentives, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and life insurance.
- The EH&S Manager will be a hands-on and interactive professional who will provide a strong presence on the production floor, supporting and communicating with all levels of employees
- Develop and implement all EH&S programs and training
- Support safety initiatives ensuring compliance and achieving accident prevention metrics
- Participate in any corrective actions, incident investigations, compliance inspections and training programs related to EH&S for plant employees
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene or Environmental Science is preferred or related Engineering field
- Strong backbone, knowledgeable of EPA & OSHA regulations, understanding metrics and proficiency with Microsoft Office & Excel
- ASP and/or CSP certification is preferred
- 4+ years of experience supporting EH&S in manufacturing
If interested in the Environmental, Health & Safety Manager opportunity, please submit your resume directly to email@example.com or call Jamie Pierson at 216.535.2710 x5256.